Social and ecological awareness in LuandaParticipatory Video project on ecological/social -education and -awareness
Looking for alternatives to spread knowledge concerning environmental education, ADRA-Angola expressed the wish to use audio-visual means to bridge the communication gap to their target audiences throughout all provinces.
- Two weeks full-time training in video production, editing and script-writing with the Angolan NGO ADRA
- The participants have received technical as well as journalistic knowledge to produce audio-visual material independently and how to distribute it
- Two participatory-videos were produced, one concerning environmental education: "O lixo em Luanda" (The garbage in Luanda) and another one concerning social awareness "Os Lavadores de carros nas ruas"
- The skills acquired are used by the participants to deepen video reports for future activities and to spread awareness concerning ecological education within their provinces.
- Afterwards the participants trained other people from their teams on the subjects learned.
- Duration2 weeks
- ServicesParticipatory-Video-Workshop/environmental education